Whatever Takes Your Fancy

Monday, September 29, 2008

An Old Literary Piece

The Scent

I waited down by the old oak tree
Her footsteps crunching leaves beneath her feet
I turned to face her, and our eyes met
A Wry smile crept upon her facial palette,
The night we slept on the dry river bank.

She crept upon her tiptoes to kiss my moist lips
As i placed a trembling hand upon her tiny hips
She blinked once, maybe even twice
I dont really know, i was caught in her vice,
The night we slept on the dry river bank.

The perfume from her breast permeated my senses
I asked her to slow down till this sensation condenses
The cool breeze was flowing, caught between our fingers
And still in my mind the scent of her lingers,
The night we slept on the dry river bank.

It was then i thought i hadn't seen anything more beautiful
The hue of her eyes, her black lace so suitable
It was at that moment I felt she was mine
The stars shone bright as she slipped into everlasting time,
On the night I put her to sleep on the dry river bank.

- AS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home