Whatever Takes Your Fancy

Monday, January 12, 2009

Random Post for Anonymous #3

Watching the news today made me realise something. How god damn lucky I am to live in such a country as Australia. A place where i can walk down the street without fear of harm, a place where i can feel safe wherever i am. I forget a lot that I, and many others are blessed to live in this country - while millions of others around the world live in fear constantly, live in poverty and are not given the opportunities that we all get here. So yes, things may be shit for me or people close to me - but compared to others - our shit does not even make a mark on the world's worries. I sincerely hope that the violence occuring in the world right now resides and peace can be found...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) you're too right :)

January 14, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home