Whatever Takes Your Fancy

Thursday, May 21, 2009

WTYF News

So I have been running this blog for a while now and have decided to take it in a new direction...well not an entire shift, but rather a growth of scope. I do enjoy music, as i'm sure you do - and i'm sure a lot of you really enjoy your independant artists. This is where things are going - not only do i want to utilize this blog to show people the music I personally love - i also want it to be a blog that promote's undiscovered, unheard talent.

What I am trying to say is - if you are part of a band who want to be heard/reviewed/promoted - and want to send either physical copies or digital copies of your music to me to be reviewed/promoted and potentially heard by many many people who visit this site - do not hesitate to contact me via email at shibby_2_that@hotmail.com

In the near future some more changes will be occuring regarding this site - but i'll wait till I have something concrete till I reveal anything more here...

Cheers,

Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home