Whatever Takes Your Fancy

Thursday, August 6, 2009

WTYF IS MOVING OUT!!!!

....To wordpress.

Yes i know this may be frustrating for my three readers, but i feel like a change from blogger (its starting to bug me tbh) and wordpress offers the easy interface, pretty layouts and all round quality that i think this blog is looking for. So ill take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support and hope you follow me over at my new address:

NEW ADDRESS NEW ADDRESS NEW ADDRESS NEW ADDRESS NEW ADDRESS

www.wtyf.wordpress.com

Bookmark and share away!!

Much Love,

Alex

4 Comments:

Anonymous Dalia said...

Hello Alex.

I came across your review on Parov Stelar's new album. I must say I was impressed with your reviews, other blog posts and subject choices. So, I thought I would write you this little note as encouragement and an urge for you to keep getting inspired, thinking and writing.

I'll keep a watch out for your new posts :)

Peace,
Dalia.

October 25, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dalia!

Thank you very much, any sort of encouragment means a lot to me :)Although my writing is no where near the quality that is yours! If it's ok with you i would like to link your blog on the new wtyf @ www.wtyf.wordpress.com

Have a great week!

Alex

October 25, 2009 at 10:39 AM  
Anonymous Dalia said...

No mind at all. :)

October 25, 2009 at 7:17 PM  
Anonymous Dalia said...

You can link it as "waterandsandanddance". :)

October 25, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home