Whatever Takes Your Fancy

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Am I Exctied?

SO ask me...am i excited? you bet your ass i am.

About five minutes ago i pre-ordered my copy of Canopy Glow, the new LP from Anathallo - and even though ive heard the leak, im still fecking exctied tor eceive it in my mail whenever it arrives. I also purchased a shirt along with it whihc im equally excited about. But alas, it cost me big bucks as the aussie dollar is doing very crap against the American currency. Please dont ask me how much my order was....it makes me sad jaja.

In other news i received my full license in the mail today which is exceptional news, i have a senior first aid cours ein the works and my first management shift next wednesday, life is busy.

Stay tuned for my third fave record of all time, peace out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home